In light of the current pandemic situation, we'd like to let you know:
What we do to keep you safer at your dental visit than at any other location in your life right now!
- Our entire office (reception area, front desk, all clinical areas, restrooms, etc.) is disinfected with a fog based antimicrobial and antiviral which permeates all spaces, especially hard to clean spaces, including cabinets, light switches, door knobs, writing utensils, hoses, and so on.
- Our disinfectant is a powerful oxidant and is 100 times more efficient at killing microbial pathogens than liquid chlorine bleach. After application, it breaks down into oxygen and water vapor, making it green and very safe.
- Our disinfectant is the same one used by our own bodies in breaking down harmful microorganisms and viruses within our own cells, so it is entirely natural.
- As always, all instruments are heat and pressure sterilized and monitored for effective and complete sterilization before you arrive for your visit.
- Additionally, as a standard measure, we spray and wipe clinical surfaces with high level disinfectant before your appointment
- Surfaces that cannot be disinfected (like magazines in the reception area) have been removed from our office.
- All patients are screened prior to entering the office for COVID-19 symptoms and history.
- For your additional safety and that of other patients and our staff, please be prepared to sanitize your hands and have your temperature taken when you come in for your appointment.
Taking care of you and your health is THE reason we are here. It is our primary focus, now more than ever.
OLYMPIA PROSTHODONTICS & COSMETIC DENTISTRY
From the moment you enter our office, the staff at Olympia Prosthodontics will prove to you that this is not an ordinary dental practice. We begin by listening to you, and then match your dental care to what matters to you. We work hard to make every aspect of your experience with us a pleasant one.